Work with us
Reporting To: Client Management Team Manager
To act as liaison between BSW and our clients to manage the day to day activities, ensuring that repairs are completed in a timely manner. To liaise with the Contract Management Department to ensure that the contract is run in an efficient manner.
- Experience of working within the heating or planned maintenance industry is essential
- Good knowledge of windows software, especially outlook
- The ability to communicate with people on all levels
- Liaising with staff at all levels
- Confirm and send engineer diaries to ensure that the correct work has been allocated
- First point of contact with our clients
- Run daily reports to follow up on open jobs
- Book Supervisors to deal with escalated repairs
- Preparation and logging of paperwork for invoicing
- Follow up on reports for requests for new boiler installations with the gas consultant
- Raise, liaise and manage paperwork for estimates for remedial works
- Liaise with clients for approval of remedial works, ensuring that any chargeable works are recorded and paperwork prepared
- Ensure that diaries are blocked out for engineers leave/absence, ensuring that any work is rearranged in a timely manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.