Work with us
Client Relationship Manager
We're looking for a Client Relationship Manager to manage the relationship with Clients contained within a specficied region. Ensuring Client satisfaction with our service at an operational level, highlighting where operational focus is required to meet client requirements.
- Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of the Clients contained within a specific Region, ensuring Client delivery requirements are satisfied to acheive high customer satisfaction.
- Working collaboratively with the Regional Field Manager and the Regional Administration Manager to ensure Clients are receiving optimal service delivery
- Attend Client contract meetings and other client events including resident group meetings
- Produce all Client required performance data in a timely manner by the agreed deadlines
- Responsible for driving the installation planned programme with the Client, ensuring the Client adpots an appropriate strategy for stock refresh over the contract lifecycle and providing supporting property data for inclusion
- To formulate, implement, monitor and report monthly on a suite of Key Performance Indicators designed to ensure operative and administrative performance standards are met and consistently delivered
- Develop and sustain client relationships and liaise with other internal departments over service trends or isolated issues
- Management of day-to-day escalations from the Client
- To be the escalation point for outstanding complaints, workign with the relevant manager to complete any outstanding works enabling the complaint to be closed
- Responsible for reporting complaints by Client to the Head of Region, identifying trends and sponsoring operational changes
- Provide regular feedback to the Head of Region on operational matters and clients' perception of our service through Partner Perception Surveys
- Lead on delivering Clients' social value activities and identifying new opportunities, feeding these into the Social Value Action Plan/strategy via the Social Value Lead
- To monitor and assist with changes or developments within the industry and organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to develop and maintain highly effective working relationships with clients
- Good IT skills and an excelent knowledge of Excel
- A team player
- A people person with excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to lead by example and to influence others to achieve results and foster greater cohesion amongst teams.
- The ability to travel to clients' offices and other locations as required
- An excellent understanding of the Heating Industry
- Experience of managing client relationships
- Experience of working within the social housing industry will be beneficial
The successful candidate will have good communication skills and be able to liaise with stakeholders at many levels, both internal and external. We're looking for a solution based and focussed individual to maintain excellent working relationships with our clients.