Work with us
Customer Service Administrator
Reporting to: Call Centre Manager
To handle incoming calls with a high level of customer service allocating and rescheduling engineers as necessary. To maintain a good level of incoming or outgoing calls.
- To promptly answer incoming calls in an enthusiastic, courteous and efficient manner.
- To book or reschedule appointments by way of allocation the correct engineer.
- Identify customers’ requirements and deal with these or divert the call to the correct person.
- Resolve queries.
- Be clear in communicating information to customers and colleagues.
- Assist with other admin tasks in between calls
- Good keyboard skills and basic knowledge of Windows software especially Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to handle work load in a pressurised environment.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.