Work with us
We're looking for an administrator to asist the Fleet Manager with the day to day management of the company's fleet. You will work as part of a team but it is essential that you can also work independantly. The successful person will be computer literate and have excellent communcation skills. Previous administration experience is essential and the knowledge of fleet would be an advantage.
Key responsibilities include:
- Promptly answering incoming calls in an enthusiastic, courteous and efficient maner
- Booking appointments with various garages and raising appointments on our database
- Resolving a range of queries
- Conduct regular visual checks of vehicles within our fleet
- Assisting with other administration duties
We're looking for someone with:
- Good organisational skills
- Good keyboard skills and a basic knowledge of windows software, especially Outlook
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent communcation skills
- The ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
The ideal candidate will have a full, clean driving license and be able to drive a manual commercial vehicle.